Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Year End Opportunity

As you reflect on your Christmas and year-end giving, we would like to ask you to consider a financial gift to Village to Village Intl. 

Did you know that Village to Village Intl. does not take an administrative fee from any donation?  From our inception, over two years ago, we have been committed to 100% of every donation going toward the givers intended purpose.

I think the following thank you note, from one of our families to an anonymous donor, illustrates why we are committed to continue with our 100% pledge.


To the person who touched my heart today,
I am trying to find the words to express my gratitude…I am still in awe of your generosity!  When I was told I received a $2,000 donation from someone I didn’t even know, I literally began to cry…right there while I was at work!  I was told that you wished to remain anonymous & I respect that; however, I had to let you know how grateful I am for your incredibly generous gift!   The impact goes far beyond financial…it is just another confirmation that God does hear our prayers & He answers them in the most amazing ways!  Your gift is life-changing…for my future daughter & for our entire family.  I can’t thank you enough for being part of our adoption journey & our faith walk. 
Thank you for blessing our family!
Kim
As you all know, there are expenses to run an organization.  We are committed to operate Village to Village Intl. as lean as possible in order to bless more children worldwide, however, we cannot ignore our need for operating expenses.  Some of our on-going expenses are:  insurance, web hosting, web domain registration, email marketing, staff, marketing, etc.  Your year-end gift will allow us to continue to do what we are doing to help children all over the world as well as help us to maintain our 100% pledge.
You can give your year-end gift on our website by clicking here and choosing "One time admin gift" from the drop down menu during checkout.  You can also give by check.  If you are giving by check please make the check out to Village to Village Intl. and mail it to 317 East Blvd, Elkhart, IN 46514.
From the board of directors here at Village to Village Intl. we would like to thank you all for loving children - Because they matter.  Together we are making a difference! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment